Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries - Lithium Polymer Batteries Manufacture
Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries for thinnest application, such as mini card phones, bank cards, information cards.
Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries
– Lithium Polymer Batteries Manufacture
Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries for thinnest application, such as mini card phones, bank cards, information cards. We have the Thinnest ultra thin Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Batteries thickness from 0.4mm to 2.9mm. Some customers who design smart cards and mini phones and the other thinner applications. They need a battery provide little power but longer working time. The card is decidedly thin. The inside battery is thiner 0.3mm, 0.2mm or 0.1mm. We find the unique materials, Aluminum-plastic film, Insulating film, Nickel tape, and improve product process.
* Ultra High Energy Density
* Ultra-thin Battery Thickness Up to 0.1mm
* Wide Operating Temperature
More and more products have become flexible, and as an essential accessory, the lithium polymer battery also needs to be flexible.
In 2015, the flexible lithium polymer battery market was still tiny, only 50 million US dollars, but it is expected to reach the market of 617 million US dollars by 2020, the growth rate is always speedy. Because no matter what kind of electronic products, it can not bypass the lithium polymer battery.
Among the providers of flexible batteries, Samsung and LG have their plastic lithium polymer battery parts.
Samsung’s flexible lithium polymer battery is called Samsung SDI. It is now a foldable 210mAh lithium polymer battery, which is mostly used in wearable devices. The thickness of the lithium polymer battery itself can be 0.3 mm thick and can be carried on the wrist of a person. 5 Ten thousand times of bending and folding, and without any failure, so the reliability of this lithium polymer battery is still very high.
A particularly significant advantage for companies like Samsung is that it has already achieved mass production of advanced technology. It is something that our industrial developers cannot ignore and must pay attention to Only advanced technology is useless. If you cannot achieve high-quality, stable mass production, advanced technology cannot be pushed to society.
LG has a product called LG Chem, which means LG Chemical. Its lithium-polymer battery is particularly impressive. It is a hexagonal lithium polymer battery that can reach 2500 mAh. In other words, it can even power a mobile phone. It also has another lithium polymer battery called a ribbon, which wraps the lithium polymer battery in something like a shoelace and knots it. It can still be used. So you see, LG also has its characteristics.
It also has its lithium polymer battery, and its battery power supply is not abundant, from 17.5mAh to 60mAh, which is still some distance away from Samsung, but there is no problem with wearable.
Startups for flexible lithium polymer batteries:
Founded in Florida in 1998, it has received more than $80 million in financing. What is done is a small lithium polymer battery of 14-35mAh.
The critical point is to talk about this company. It was founded in California in 2010 and has so far received $15 million in investment, marking it is not now from maturity. It is worth noting that this company was founded by a great Chinese scientist Christine Ho and is a graduate of Berkeley.
Each product has an R&D cycle of 5-8 years, and it has now passed six years.
In 2015, it was rated as one of the 50 smartest companies in the world by MIT Technology Review.
In 2016, the CEO was rated by the MIT Technology Review as 35 outstanding talents under the age of 35 in the world.
So although this company has not been able to mass-produce, it is not far from mass-production.
Blue Spark Technologies-
Founded in Ohio in 2003, it has already invested more than 20 million yuan. It is characterized by the technology obtained from daily use dry lithium polymer battery manufacturers and then made into commercialization.
TempTraq products: One of the most accessible areas for flexible electronics is to stick it on children for continuous temperature monitoring. If the child attaches this device, it will continue to monitor the temperature of the child and send the report to your mobile app If you set an alarm function and your child has a fever in the middle of the night, the phone will wake you up.
If the traditional enterprise is too traditional, if you want to incubate an innovative enterprise, the whole mechanism cannot be supported, so it is best to turn it into an external startup company. Blue Spark Technologies has chosen to do so.
TempTraq can detect children’s body temperature
It was founded in Finland in 2012 and now has more than 300,000 US dollars in crowdfunding. It has many technical indicators that are still very popular with everyone. You can also pay attention to it. From a global perspective, there are four major parts of the flexible electronic region, of which the display and the sensor are the leading ones, and the other two parts of the battery and the printed circuit board cooperate to form a market. There is a lot of room for development in the future, especially in the next year, there will be a lot of products that everyone can perceive, so it is very worthy of attention.
Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries
2020 Ultra-Thin Lithium Polymer Batteries:
|Model number||Capacity (mAh)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Voltage (V)|
- Stock largest capacity range in 8mAh-12000mAh.
- Enhanced safety with Japan IC & MOS protectors.
- Compact shape to fit your Mechanical design perfectly.
- Reasonable dimensions tolerances including swell space.
- High-capacity lithium-polymer-battery can run a long time, and the life cycle of charging&discharging more than 500 cycles.
- Integrated assembly options : Molex/JST connectors &Integrated PCM: Over-discharge/Overcharge Protection & NTC-temperature control.
- Customize battery and capacity according to your specified dimensions.
- OEM & ODM services for special size lithium polymer battery.
- Rigorous testing and charging before shipment to ensure the quality of all lithium polymer batteries.
- Just send an e-mail to us, tell us the model. lithium-polymer-batteries and quantity, or you need FAQ including specifications, quotations, battery picture, You can get a good reply within 12hours.
- MOQ: more than 5pcs(it is in stock), we can sell it to you. Because we have understanding deeply that our customers need a small sample to test in the startup phase of a new project or new product design.
- Lead time: 3-4 days. If you need urgently to test,lithium-polymer-batteries will be the first choice.
- Shipment: UPS/DHL/FedEx Door to Door. We will be based on your delivery address to select the most suitable shipment. What’s more, the lithium-polymer-batteries will be rigorously tested and chared to 60% 3.7V before shipment to ensure the quantity of all lithium-polymer-batteries.